Frequently Asked Questions
Pleasantview Lodge is open from Victoria Day through Thanksgiving.
- To secure a reservation, deposits are due within 24 hours of making a booking request.
- For reservations made a year in advance, confirmation letters will be sent in January. Deposits are due February 28.
- Check in after 3pm
- Check out by 10am
Please ring the bell upon arrival so we know you made it safely.
Visitors must be arranged and approved in advance to ensure our property is within its capacity limits. All guests will be required to sign in upon arrival. Visitors will be subject to a day-use fee.
The aim is to create a peaceful and quiet escape into nature. Our lake has a strict noise policy and we expect our guests to respect the peace and quiet that residents and guests are here to enjoy.
- please do not play your stereo outside as sound travels much easier on the lake
- Fireworks are not permitted on the property.
We aim to create a peaceful environment, not only for our guests, but for the surrounding wildlife.
Fireworks have been known to cause extreme distress in animals and can even result in them abandoning their nests and young. Please help us to protect the pristine surroundings of Brule Lake!
All of our cottages are equipped with the following:
- 3 pc bathroom with shower, toilet, sink
- kitchen appliances – countertop stove, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, kettle, slow cooker, full-size fridge/freezer
- cookware and dishware – pots, pans, cutlery, plates, bowls, mugs, cups, etc
- dish towel, dish cloth and dish soap
- screened-in porch
- fitted sheet on beds only
- If you are looking for a place to work online remotely, our location will not suit your needs. Our goal is to help you disconnect from the hustle and bustle and reconnect with nature!
- Due to our remote location, very limited WiFi is available in and around the Lodge building. As a result, guests may not use WiFi to stream movies or download large files.
- There is limited cell signal around the property. We have a cell phone booster in The Lodge where you will find the strongest signal.
We have limited docking spaces available for overnight guests. Please reserve your dock slip at the time of booking to ensure a space is available for you. Docking fees apply.
- Please bring your own toiletries, bath towels, beach towels, and bedding.
- Beds are made up with a mattress protector and fitted sheet only.
- Bedding packages (sheets, pillows, blankets) are available to rent for $25/bed. Please arrange at least 72 hours in advance.
No, we are not a pet friendly property.