Boathouse & Main Docks
The boathouse and main dock is where you will find all the toys!
Limited docking space available (must be reserved in advance)
Heron Gate Dock
This quiet corner of the property is a radio-free zone perfect for relaxing, reading a book, yoga, or casting a line.
Located in the middle of our shoreline, this sunny dock is a fantastic space to gather with friends and family.
Located further out from the shoreline in deeper waters is the swimming dock. A great place for jumping and diving!
- Main lake species include Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, Lake Trout, Walleye, Perch
- 7 km in length with depths over 180 ft.
- Wooded shorelines, rocky bottom
- The shorelines drop off quickly and provide extensive trolling opportunities
- Fish ON-Line is a great resource from The Ministry of Natural Resources that provides detailed information on each Fisheries Management Zones
Purchase or renew your Fishing and/or Hunting License online.
All operators of powered watercraft used for recreational purposes within Canada require a Pleasure Craft Operator Card in order to operate a powered watercraft. Powered watercraft includes watercraft fitted with any size motor – even a trolling motor.
Available from 9am to 5pm
Operators must have their Pleasure Craft Operator Card in order to rent the Pontoon Boat.
- Pontoon rental includes life jackets and safety kits.
Damage deposit of $1000 is required.
- $150 / 4 hours
- $225 / 8 hours
- $1250 / week
Fuel not included.
- Boat rental includes life jackets and safety kit
- $75/half day
We have 2 Premium Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards for rent!
- $10 / hour
- $25 / 4 hours
- $35 / day
Breathtaking Dark Skies
North Frontenac has been designated by the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada as a ‘Dark Sky Preserve’. While the view of the stars is breathtaking from anywhere on our property, you may also want to visit the North Frontenac Dark Sky Pad. Be sure to check out their schedule of events for a chance to see the Fred Lossing Telescope.