"The Cadillac of Trails is right here in Our Yard"
There are many multi-use trails available to ride here in Frontenac County! Leisurely rides, breathtaking scenery and wildlife with challenging terrains, hills, forest access roads and well groomed trails. The rolling hills and countless rivers/lakes for will surely inspire your shutter bug habits or your satisfy your hiking and riding addictions.
HIKING & CYCLING TRAILS
- K&P Trail - 180km multi-use trail for hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, horseback riding, cycling, snowmobiling, ATV* (ATVers please check the map for sections of the trail where ATVs are not permitted)
- The trailhead to the K&P is 45 minutes from the Lodge
- Cyclists can challenge themselves on the surrounding gravel roads full of steep hills through lush forest
- Cyclists may also opt to head into town to enjoy the paved 96km Plevna Loop
ATV & SNOWMOBILE TRAILS
Access the ATV & Snowmobile trails right across from our driveway!
Our township allows the operation of off-road on our local roads under certain guidelines. Please read the bylaws before heading out.
- Snow Road Snowmobile Club
- OFSC - Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs
- Verona District ATV Club
- Ontario Federation of ATV Clubs
- Eastern Ontario Trails Alliance
- Ompah Community Volunteer Association